Certified Public Accountant
Erica joined our team in 2007. She provides accounting, auditing and tax services to a wide range of clients, including non-profit and for profit corporations. Her auditing services include employee benefit plans and agreed upon procedures engagements.
Erica brings a wealth of experience to our firm. She began her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers and gained experience auditing publicly held retail, manufacturing and not-for-profit companies. Her experience was enhanced while she worked for two of Ventura County’s largest public companies performing accounting, consolidation, cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting roles. She supports her clients taking a communicative approach with planning and attention to detail.
- University of Southern California: Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Continuing professional education in current tax law, auditing and accounting issues
- Certified Public Accountant (California)
- Member California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AYSO, Region 304, Board Member – Division Director
- Mesa Union Parent Faculty Organization, Treasurer
- Married, 4 children
- Enjoys reading, running, travelling and USC football